Nohea only slept for about 30 minutes. She looks so peaceful when she's asleep!
She also got to try her first Twizzler. She looooooved it!! The video isn't that great...but I forgot to take a real picture! :)
Grammy and Nohea.
I was a little worried about how Nohea would do in such a large group. She thrived!! I guess she was sick of seeing just me! :) In stores and things she always just stares at people and never smiles. I was scared she'd do that on vacation, but she loved her family!
Aizy loved playing with Nohea right away.
Nohea isn't crawling yet, but she gets around and gets into all sorts of things!! She's a little monkey!
We spent a day in Sedona. I tried to pretend like I'm daddy and put her on my shoulders...yeah, bad idea when you have hair!! She loved it though!
Nohea and Aunty Leah. They made fast friends!
We did this old time photo! It was so fun!! Aren't we a cute bunch!
Nohea loves bath time!
We took a train ride from Williams, AZ to the Grand Canyon. It was so fun! They had a lot of entertainment!
Nohea and Pops!
The majestic Grand Canyon!
Nohea and Mommy at the Grand Canyon. I love the clouds that day. It was so beautiful and the weather was perfect!
We ate and a nice restaurant at the Grand Canyon. I figured out that my phone takes these cartoon pictures! I thought it was pretty cool. We can see Grammy, Kai and Nohea's eye!
Nohea absolutely loved the train ride!! She was so excited to be sitting like a big girl and play with Aunty Leah and Grammy in front of her!
She's been starting to do this scrunchy face smile! It's hilarious!
Aizy can always make Nohea laugh just by laughing herself!! They were so cute together!
Nohea has discovered that on the side of the bathtub are some pretty interesting things!
She is starting to scoot a little bit backwards. She found herself under this couch with no way out!
Our first carousel ride. No I am not being overprotective...but there was not harness or anything...it's more for toddlers who can sit still! :)
I just love this picture!
Happy girl at Target!
So on my birthday, Nohea began to cut teeth!! She's getting two on the bottom...I can see them, can you?
We still love peekaboo!
I love this one of the girls! They would just lay there and laugh and laugh! So sweet!
More giggling!
Our favorite restaurant is Grimaldi's. On your birthday they send you a coupon for a free large pizza!! So Leah and I went to the one in Peoria. Nohea enjoyed the bread!
Nohea also loves to try to climb up the bathtub wall and try to get to me! She's so cute!!
Cute scrunchy face!!
Nohea and Uncle Jeff! She dug at him until she got his straw!! The girl knows what she wants! Don't mind Jeff's face... you rarely get a real smile out of him!
At the Cracker Barrel in Kingman on the way home. It was a great trip. I'll probably post more once I get my big camera unpacked.


























It was great to see all the pictures! You got some great ones! (Jeff's face is classic!) I sure miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you were in Surprise, AZ. That's where we live. Do you have family that lives in Surprise? Small world. Nohea is getting so big and she's adorable!
ReplyDeleteyes. my sister lives there! i didn't know you guys were in surprise! that's crazy! i wish i would've known! we would've stopped by to say hello!
DeleteSmall world. I wonder if I know here. This town isn't that big. Let us know if you ever come back this way. We'd love to see you guys and visit for a bit.
ReplyDelete