On the night before her birthday, we had a little party with some friends and family. Nohea and Emily really liked playing together!
I practiced for months...literally...to make Nohea's birthday cupcakes so I just had to brag a little. I thought they came out nice. I tried to make them look like flower patches and I made little candy leaves out of chocolate. Yum!
Nohea wasn't too sure about what to think about the whole birthday experience!
Some of the attendees! From the left it's Stephanie and baby Emily, Cody and Christina and Laura.
She liked squeezing the frosting!
But apparently she didn't like mama's baking skills! Haha! Love this classic face!
Present time! She wasn't too sure about presents either. She couldn't quite figure out what the big deal was!
Ooops...more frosting pics! haha!
Nohea really loved each present she got. She gets the biggest smile with each gift!
She got a new littlel car...
Some cute new bath toys...
A new book that sings to her...and a lot lot more! She had the best time at her party! Thank you to everyone who came and made the day special for her!
On her actual birthday we drove to California to help Wyatt's parents move, so we were able to party again! She's still confused about all the singing! Haha!
And she still loves the chocolate!
But not the cupcake!
She got lots of great gifts in California as well.
She also had lots of helpers!
Kaitlin especially loves Nohea! She really wants her to be small again so she can hold her without Nohea wiggling away!
No comments:
Post a Comment