Nohea makes these hilarious "scared" faces! She will randomly do it just to make us laugh! It's so much better in person though!
Getting some daddy love after work! Love that laugh!
We finally found a bigger park. It's a little bit of a drive, but it's close to Panera, so yummy lunch and park dates! :)
This kiddie slide is the perfect size for Nohea! She loved trying to climb up the slide and sit on it.
She also loved the music that came out of these chimes. They're pretty cool!
Kinda liked the sand...but wasn't too sure.
Playing dress up! She fell off the bed face first the night before so has this little carpet burn on the tip of her nose. We just call her Rudolph!
Dressing up in daddy's hat!
I attempted to go to the movies with Nohea a couple of weeks ago. They do $1 movies at 10am on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so I thought, what the heck? She watched for a little while, but mostly liked the stairs!
Waiting for the movie to begin.
Couldn't sit still for one more second! Haha!
We're working on using a spoon, can you tell? Oatmeal everywhere!
Nohea likes wandering the toy aisles now! Uh-oh!
This little girl is growing so fast! She is 17 months old already!! Can you believe it? I can't! I have always used the little onsie jammies, but we've moved up to these big girl jammies.
She looks like such a big girl in them!
We decided to take a girls trip to the creamery this week for ice cream and a little play time in the grass. This little desert girl was shocked when it started to rain!
I tried to drag her under the patio cover but she would yank her arm and yell at me. She kept looking at the sky saying "wa wa?" haha! She didn't know what to think of water falling from the sky! But she loved it!
We went down to Havre De Grace to visit the promenade. Nohea liked looking at the water and the geese.
It was such a hot and very humid day! We had some milkshakes to cool off.
At 17 months, Nohea is saying small phrases like Hi Daddy, Hi Mama, I love you, thank you, here you go and your welcome. She loves loves loves Minnie, her blankies (which she calls nigh nights) and crackers. She loves going to church and playing with other kids. She likes shouting "mama mama mama" all day long. We love watching her grow and learn knew things each day. She is such a special girl and we love her to pieces!
























She is SO adorable!!! I love her funny faces; she's going to be the class clown! :-) She does look so big in her big girl jammies. Oh, I miss seeing her grow in person!!!!!
ReplyDelete