Friday, November 15, 2013

Nohea Sayings...

So I'm just taking a minute to write down all the funny things that Nohea saying these days. I accidently packed her baby book, so I need somewhere to document these things! :)

1. "pock a boo"...instead of peek a boo. I love it when she hides under the table and then pops her head out and says "pock a boo!" haha!
2. I've been trying to get her to say "help me" or "I need help" instead of shouting when she's frustrated. So now she says "nee how...nee how". lol! Wyatt says she's speaking Chinese!
3. She loves to jump on the bed and say "clap your hands! rock and roll, rock and roll!" haha! we just figured out what she was saying with that one!
4. Nohea loved trick or treating this year. Now when she wants  a piece of her candy she just says "trick or treat?"...she got that one down quick! :)
5. When we ask her to pick a book to read she opens the drawer and says "let's see...hmmmmm...."


I feel like there's a lot more...but I can't think right now! :) So if I come up with more, I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment