Saturday was Wyatt's 28th Birthday!! Yeah! Plus, he got to have the day off! Since the weather was kinda crappy, we decided to go bowling. We invited Clint, Natalie, Lucas, Kaitlin and Natalie's brother Leo to join us. I forgot my camera, so sorry...no pictures from that! We had a lot of fun! I am a horrible bowler, but the birthday boy was great! We played two games and he won both! Way to go! After bowling we had everyone over for a BBQ and birthday cake. Wyatt made shish kabobs and I made mashed potatoes and corn on the cobb.

Wyatt and Clint enjoying dinner!

Natalie and Leo making their plates.





Looks like Wyatt had a fun birthday! I'm loving the Funfetti cake request :)
ReplyDeleteWe still check your blog! I gave Tyler the 3rd degree for not calling Wyatt on his birthday. Happy Belated Birthday Wyatt!!! We hear you are both coming down this week and hope to see you. Savannah is excited!
ReplyDeleteTyler and Kam
yay for Wyatts birfday. excited to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteWe're so happy to live by you guys so we can celebrate and play together! Happy Birthday, Wyatt! Thanks for cooking us a great dinner on your birthday!
ReplyDeleteAnd, Wyatt, next time we go bowling, I won't go so easy on you.... :D
I looked at this at work the other day, but my computer at work won't let me make a comment! Anyway, I just wanted to say it's about time you posted something here! :) Happy Birthday Wyatt!
ReplyDeleteHappy late b-day Wyatt! Michael's favorite cake is funfetti too!
ReplyDelete