She is now working on "dadada". This video shows her dada's. I love how her tongue gets all twisted! :)
Nohea and I went to visit the Shark Reef and Daddy this weekend. I was trying to pick out a little toy for her to have and we saw this jellyfish. She fell in love quickly! Her eyes light up and her toes start twirling! Its the cutest thing! We named her Jilly the Jellyfish!
Nohea has my nails for sure! Long and strong! I get nervous to clip them, so Wyatt has to. She used to sit still for them...but not anymore!
I have started school this week. Taking six credits at time at BYU-Idaho online. While I was working on my classes, I had a little buddy hangin out next to me! Hopefully she'll always be this good when I'm working...yeah right!
Nohea still loves to eat, but she seems to be liking chunks of food rather than her purees. This morning we had Cheerios and banana chunks. She used to hate bananas as a puree, now she seems to like it
She's usually pretty good at picking up her food and bringing it to her mouth, but sometimes she does this...it cracks me up everytime! The good ole fashioned shovel method!Lately, when I have been leaving Nohea on the floor to play she kinda scoots around. I don't think it's intentional yet, but she's learning! I had her on a blanket to the right of the picture and she ended up here on her own! When I looked at her at one point, it looked like she was trying to get up on all 4's.
The flash is a little too bright! It ruins her big smile everytime!






She's so roly-poly! I love a baby in a diaper! That's so funny about her shoveling her food in. I don't think my kids ever figured that out! Good job on all of your blogging!
ReplyDelete