At church playing tug of war. We are always late and sometimes the curtain is open and sometimes it is not.
I went to a bow party a girl at church was throwing. One of her friends was there and she makes makes really cute crocheted things. I ordered this hat for Nohea and love love love it! Winter can't come fast enough!!
Mommy and baby hanging out! She is always happiest right here next to me!
Pretty much since birth Nohea has loved cups! If there's one around, watch out! She's quick! I've been drenched multiple times!
I got this piano for Nohea to play with while doing tummy time...yeah, that's not working out too well! She HATES being on her tummy! I think she'll walk before she crawls! But she loves the piano!
We have moved on from purees...kinda. She still likes pureed food, but she also enjoys learning how to use her gums to chew. So far she likes these little crackers. I call them surfboards. She also enjoys chewing avacados, cheerios and sweet potatoes.
She is also sitting really well. We have been putting her in the shopping cart and she loves it! I think she likes the freedom of looking all around and trying to grab anything nearby!
We love her big cheeks! Wyatt and I chew on them all day long! Poor girl!
When Natalie lived here, I'd sometimes go to Kids Club with her. Even without kids! :) It's just a little show put on at the food court at the mall. It's hoakie but cute! This was my first time with Nohea (when she was big enough to kinda watch). She enjoyed watching Boo the Clown!
When you come, they give you raffle tickets. Our number was called so we got to go pick a prize from the table! Luckily they had one baby friendly!
Worn out from adventures at Kids Club and still clinging to her prize!
We are trying to get her to drink from a sippy cup. She refuses bottles and only wants mom and the "real stuff". But I worry that I'm gonna run out and she won't eat anything. (I know, crazy new mom worries!). But I think she's finally getting the hang of it. She takes a few sips of water now.
Nohea's favorite thing when daddy comes home is eating ice with him. Daddy always comes home, gets a cup of ice water and sits with her on his lap. Once the water's out, he starts chewing the ice and her eyes light up! She sits there with her mouth hanging open like a little bird! :) She loves to chew ice too!















Oh my gosh, Megan, you have the cutest baby on Earth! She is so sweet! (and I have kids of my own, haha) I love these pics. I miss having a baby. Mine are 7 and nearly 3 now. It was the best time of my life having my first baby and all the wonderful things they do for the first time. You and your husband have been blessed. Thanks for sharing these photos and little stories with us. I love them!
ReplyDelete