Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween!

So after Flagstaff we got to visit with Leah and her family in Surprise. We were home for a few days and then headed off to Texas to visit my parents and spend Halloween there. My mom and I visited a pumpkin patch while there.
 And of course, when a camera is out we never smile!
 Nohea loved playin with the hay.

 Mommy and Nohea

Trunk or Treating at the church. My cute little flower!

 I love love love this picture! She looks so excited!
 Then, Grammy, Nohea and I went trick or treating around the neighborhood. We didn't stop in too many places. Just enough to get some pictures!

 Here she is with her loot. Too bad she doesn't really get to eat much of it yet! :)


She was content to just play with it anyway!

She did try a banana laffy taffy. She loved it! I let her suck on it for a bit until she started to bite it.

We had a great time in Texas also! We need to head home more often!

2 comments: