Sunday, December 2, 2012

Colorado...

 Before heading to Colorado, we were able to enjoy a week at home. Here we are at church! I love this little smile!
I'm sure every mother feels this way, but I love listening to my baby laugh!

 Nohea is learning the art of climbing. She can't quite get up on her own yet, but she sits on her knees and bounces. She has gotten up once or twice but it scares her! Haha!
She has also learned how to drink from a cup. I think we've officially skipped the traditional sippy cup. She will now only drink from a cup or a straw. (And she drinks from a cup outside the bathtub usually!)

 We were so fortuanate to be able to go to Staci, Trevor and Rachel's baptism. I was able to go up a few days earlier and "help" with the preparations. I wasn't much help because of Nohea, but it was so fun to visit with the family. We love these guys! I got some good pictures at the church, but I haven't downloaded them yet. I'll post them when I do.
 Nohea enjoyed playing with her Grandma Claire and her cousins!

 And...we were reunited with Daddy after 6 weeks!! Nohea was a little hesitant at first but she warmed up quickly!
 Nohea loved playing with Rachel and her necklaces!
 When we got back, we had our friends Stephanie and her daughter Emily come and play. At church, Emily is usually the aggressor, but I guess on her own turf Nohea takes charge! I think Emily was a little shocked! :) Can you believe that Nohea is 3 months older? I'm waiting for her to grow a little! :)

Nohea has learned to blow kisses. She does them backwards though and with a fist! It's so cute!!

1 comment: