Friday, February 22, 2013

Catching up!


For Thanksgiving we went to California for a visit. While we were there, we headed down to Huntington Beach one day and enjoyed a nice stroll and lunch at Ruby's. Nohea loooooved watching the water! She tried to climb the rails several times!

 I don't know if you can really see her little goose egg in this picture, but as her mother I can. While walking at the beach we were doing some shopping. Nohea was in her carseat attached to the stroller. I left her unbuckled because she loves playing with buckles. We turned out backs for just a second, and the next thing I know she's screaming! I look over and she's fallen out of her stroller and is on the floor crying! :(  My poor baby!
 We also ventured over to "Disneyland"...aka Downtown Disney. I think it's still fun and it's free! :) Nohea loved looking at all the stuffed animals!
 Even daddy dressed up!
Nohea is also picking up words. She says "apples" when she's hungry. I'm assuming she thinks any type of food is an apple! :)

 In the library at church. This is Nohea and Caroline. Nohea used to be scared of her because Caroline is more mobile, but she's learning to play with others!
 Nohea's first Christmas present. She enjoyed looking in the bag and digging it out!
 Yay! It's Minnie Mouse!
 She loves to cuddle Minnie, but still mess around with the bag!
We're also venturing to the park more often. Nohea loves the swings. She especially loves it when we run beside her!

Nohea loooved this particular blue present for some reason. It had pretty fluffy white ribbon that she liked pulling on. She would sneak over to it often!

I love Nohea's chatter. I know that as she gets older I probably won't like it so much! :) But for now, I'm enjoying it!

 With Christmas around the corner, Nohea discovered the wonderful world of candy canes! She was nuts for them and I'd hear her chipping away at it with her three little teeth! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment