Before daddy left to Maryland, we had dinner at Grimaldis. Yum yum! I love this scrunchy face!
Nohea loooooves keys! and she knows where they go! She just can't quite get how to put them in the lock. This is her favorite activity! She could stand here for hours trying to get the key in the lock!
Summer has hit Vegas! Our neighbor was washing her car and Nohea decided it was a good idea to play with the hose! She had the best time!
She loves watching water come out and trying to catch it.
I had to get a picture of her "thinking" face! lol! When she is really concentrating she sticks her tongue out! So so so cute!
This is what happens when it's time for our bath! She dives head first into the laundry basket and hides!
She loved the water and having me help her jump in. I even dunked her a few times under water. She wasn't too sure if she liked it but she didn't cry either.
Happy girl splashing in the water table!
Caught sneaking in the fridge!
I love it when she sleeps using her pillow and blanket! She's such a big girl! But check out the double binkie! lol!Yum! Ice Cream!
This Predator was hanging out at the mall and Nohea just walked right up to it. She wasn't scared at all! Daddy was so proud!
Hanging out with her little friends Emily and Zorayah.
Little Diva!
Last but not least, we began our journey to Maryland. I had been dreading the actual travel part, but was so excited to see Wyatt again. There's an Ethel M's chocolate store at the airport and Nohea got a free piece of chocolate. She was in heaven and ate it so fast!
I let her run around like crazy when we were waiting. She was playing with her sunglasses and walking up to everyone to say hi. She sure had the room captivated! It was really cute!
We were lucky enough to have an empty seat next to me so we could use her car seat. Our flight attendants were great!! They helped me carry the seat to the back of the plane, held Nohea while a tried to set it up, then set it up when I couldn't figure it out (lol), they gave her treats and played with her every time they'd walk by! It was so great!
She was so silly the whole time! Lol! Everyone else on the plane was so nice too. I was so worried they'd be annoyed sitting next to me, but they were all smiling and playing with her. She doesn't sleep very well while travelling, so she only slept about 30 minutes on the plane.
But she kept right on smiling!
We had one layover in Chicago. We would've had an hour to get off, use the restroom, get something to eat and board again, but our flight from Vegas was about 1/2 hour behind, so instead I had about 25 minutes. Again, I had lots of help from the people on my plane to load up and get me out. I ran to the next terminal only to find out our flight was delayed just over 2 hours!! Ugh...So we grabbed some dinner at McDonalds and watched Beauty and the Beast on the floor. Nohea loved being able to run in circles and come back to watch another minute, then run around again! We finally made it to Baltimore around12:30am!! Then we had a 45 minute drive to Belcamp. Nohea was a champ all day! We are adjusting to the time change and she loves seeing her daddy!
Today, we went for a little walk around the complex. It's about 58 degrees out and feels so good! Nohea is so happy to be here and keeps running around the apartment squealing with delight!

























No comments:
Post a Comment