Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fun fun fun

 Love this pretty face!
 These little chairs are so cute! They were built by my great grand father when my mom was this big. We are trying to refurbish them and paint them pink. I'm not so great at refurbishing things, so it's a work in progress!
 Nohea loves the puppies next door. This is Precious. She loves Nohea too! Nohea is getting much more grabby, so I have to be careful she doesn't grab Precious' face or fur.

 Nohea talking and dancing. She is just too funny!
 I love this! She was trying to get into the tent through the window.
 Here's another chair built by my great grandfather for my mom also. Nohea absolutely looooves it! She can get herself in and out of it and can even rock. It's so cute!
 Bath time!

 These are just some fun bath time videos. Nohea loves to take pictures and videos in the bath. She's really gotten into kissing lately and has the best kissy face! So you'll see that on here too!

 Love ketchup and fries!
 Here's that kissy face!
 I just love her sleepy pictures. She's so calm! :)
 Nohea also loves to climb on the rocking chair and balance.
 Sneaking into the Teddy Grahams.
 We've also gotten really into Mickey Mouse. The girl is obsessed!
 This is how I found her one morning! Hahaha!
 More fries! We got her a little happy meal and she loved having her own little fries. I always complain about the small amount of fries they're giving out in the happy meals now because I used to order them for me, but it is perfect for her!

 We love taking Minnie Mouse for a ride in her stroller!
 Playing dress up with daddy.
Brushing our teeth with our pretty "hat" on! haha!



















Nohea is certainly getting a fun little personality! She is becoming very independent and loves to walk/run outside. One of her favorite things to do is walk to the mailbox and try to open all the boxes with my keys. She knows exactly where the key should go, but just quite get it in yet. She is trying to talk more and more and can now say:

bye bye
mickey
cheese
ducky
yucky
poo poo

She hates having her diaper changed and always runs away when we try! She likes to dance, play chase and loves being tickled. We are so happy she's in our family and love her to pieces!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww...I love my little stink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess she can't say Nohea yet! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! nope not yet! she just smiles at me when I ask her to!

      Delete