Sunday, February 8, 2009

Show me some love!

So I'm new to the whole blogging scene so be nice to me!! My life is by no means interesting, but I'll try to spice it up a bit. We'll see how it goes! Right now Wyatt and I have been married for just over 5 years!! It's crazy how time flies! As of yet, we have no children but that is something that within the past few months we've been trying to change. So everyone wish us luck as we try to start our family!

7 comments:

  1. Well, it's about time! I'm excited you finally started a blog! You can personalize your blog more at thecutestblogontheblock.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i was trying to figure out how to make it look better! are you not a follower of mine? waaa....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering why you didn't already have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure how to be a follower...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What??????? Of course I'm interested!!!! I am so glad you joined the blogging world. Hip, hip hooray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am very interested. If I can't see you on a monthly or even yearly basis, I need you to have a blog so I feel connected to my long lost cousins! Our blog is grossens.com if you want to check us out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there, my name is Ligia and I found your blog through other friends. Wyatt and I were in the same ward growing up. Hope you don't mind if I follow along. I love the Salo family. You two are a real cute couple.

    ReplyDelete