


Wyatt and I tried to get off our lazy butts and start doing something on our days off besides shopping, eating and watching movies. So we decided that we wanted to try hiking on our days off. The weather is getting so nice in Vegas, still cool but not cold and just warm enough to really enjoy it. So Wyatt did some research on Red Rock Canyon. Apparently you can hike to this spot where you can actually see petroglyphs. I don't know what it is, but I really enjoy historical things. I like being outside and seeing things that have been out there for so long without being touched. It's amazing! Anyway, we finally get there (not that it's too far from us) but we didn't even think about having to pay for parking! So, needless to say we didn't have the five bucks to get in. So, we drove around a bit and enjoyed the scenery. We'll try again either this week or next week. Enjoy these pictures, but hopefully we'll get some better ones on the next round! **warning I like nature pictures, so I'll be posting a lot of scenery on this blog!**
This might be fun to do when we're there!
ReplyDeleteThat place looks pretty cool. Probably won't be much fun in a few months though.
ReplyDeleteI can see why it's called Red Rock! I look forward to seeing the pictures of the petroglyphs!
ReplyDelete