
When we first started our hike on Thursday, this is what we were welcomed with! A large goat ran right accross the trail in front of us and up the mountain! It was so cool!! We really liked the hike. The weather was perfect! We didn't see any petroglyphs on this particular trail, but we'll keep looking!


Here is the proof that we made it to the top! I don't know what happened to me, but half way up the mountain my hip gave out! I'm not old enough to have my hip go out!! :(

Wyatt's the "king of the world!"

These cacti were so pretty! There were several along the way with that beautiful sunset color!

These mountain sides were so pretty! Several shades of red and lots of stripes. It was such a good time! We were pooped at the end though! Wyatt and I slept very well that night!
Nice pictures! I hope your hip is better!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you guys made it into the park on trip two!!! :) Your pictures are beautiful! I love seeing your nature shots.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a fun day off!! You made me want to take a trip out to Red Rock!
We thought that we would look you guys up since it seems as if you have fallen off the face of the earth... well our earth. :) We should get together again, we miss see you guys.
ReplyDeleteDanielle Wynn (Clint and Natalie's slightly crazy friends)