Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been sick for the past two weeks which means we didn't do anything fun or exciting! I am very excited because my sister and her family are coming in a few days! So look forward to seeing some pictures soon!
On another note, everyone wish me well! I have to give a talk tomorrow! Wyatt has to work Sundays so it'll be just me representing! I hate talking in front of people! My topic is "Not mine, but Thine Will be Done" or however it goes! :) So if anyone has any words of wisdom to share, I'd love to hear it!
We're excited to see you all, too :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck giving your talk. I hate giving talks, too. Would you believe I've flown under the radar for the last 12 years and only had to give 1 talk in my adult career? It was the Father's Day after Aizy was born. I ended up talking for 20 minutes and was quite proud of myself. I don't really have any words of wisdom to offer you. I just tend to pick what applies to me the most when I give a talk. Find what you relate to the most, or what you need to most. You'll do great!
I wish I had words of wisdom for you!!!!!! Good, good luck!! You will do great!
ReplyDelete