

On Saturday, November 7th, my mom's mother passed away. She was 84 years old. She was my last grandparent. I was very sad to see her go. And although I was sad, deep down I'm very happy she's healthy again and reunited with my grandpa. Their headstone was good closure for me because I got to "see" them together again.


Although it was a sad time, we really enjoyed being able to see family again. Wyatt had fun playing uncle, and I think the kids enjoyed seeing him also! What do you think?

Here is a rare treat we got to see this weekend. Aizy smiling! She wasn't too sure about all the unfamiliar people!


Here's Aizlin, Ryker and Kai.

Leah, Matt, Aizlin, Kai and Ryker.

Dad, Mom and Jeff

Dad, Mom and me!

We got to go visit the hospital where I was born.

Grammy and Aizlin

Pops playing with toys! I thought this was cute!

My mom's childhood friend Theresa and her husband Vic were kind enough to take in my sister's family and my brother as well. They were a big help this weekend! We also really enjoyed visiting with them and getting to know them again as well!

Here's Leah outside Royals stadium

And Jeff outside both the Chiefs and Royals stadium. We have really good childhood memories from there! I remember walking up that winding ramp in the background! It was so fun!
And here's my first attempt at posting a video! Aizlin loved that "Mickey" in the box!
I love the picture of Dad with the Jack in the box!
ReplyDeleteNice pictures! The video is awfully cute! I still can't believe how popular the Jack in the Box was!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good visit with everyone. Leah's kids are so big!!! I didn't realize Ryker had red hair. They are adorable.
ReplyDelete