Sunday, January 3, 2010

6th Anniversary!

So this post will be kinda random I guess but bear with me! December 27th marked our 6th wedding anniversary! It doesn't feel like it's been that long! I am so grateful to have Wyatt in my life. He has been such a strong partner for me and I feel so blessed being a part of his life. Here's to many more years to come!

We celebrated our anniversary a little early this year. We knew we'd be traveling on the actual day so we took some time to ourselves to really enjoy it. City Center just opened up in December, and because Wyatt is an MGM employee he got a great rate! We stayed at the Aria hotel. It was beautiful and our room had a great view! That whole wall behind Wyatt was one big window! Everything in the room could be controlled with the remote control, so from the bed you could open and close the curtains, change the temperature, control the lights, etc...it was very cool!!

Yes, this is a picture of the bathroom! I loved that the bathtub was in with the shower, but they weren't together, so after your bath you could step into the shower! I'm wierd I know, but those things make me happy! :)

We ate at the Four Seasons and when I'd made the reservations they asked if we were celebrating anything special so I told them it was our anniversary. When we got the bill they also gave us this! It was so beautiful and I felt so special! It was so much fun!

This is a walkway up to the Aria. There was this beautiful fountain that would go off every few minutes.

This was the outside wall of the Aria. It was a big waterfall. It was so pretty!

And this was Wyatt's anniversary present to me! I love it! I have enjoyed baking a lot and have always used my hand or a hand mixer, so Wyatt saved up all year and got me this! Again...random picture but I think it's so pretty! :) I was so suprised and happy!

3 comments:

  1. Hard to believe it's six years--I always lose track and being at the end of the year throws me off!

    ReplyDelete