As annoying as it is to clean up everyday, I must say I think it's so cute!
Nohea also loves going to the park and playing on the slides. Daddy loves taking her down the slides, but she likes trying to climb up them!
Daddy also likes trying to dress her up. Haha!
I combed her hair a little differently one night and this was the result in the morning! I gotta say that I love it!
With our new walking ability, I finally had to break down and buy shoes! Here we are shopping with our friends Emily and Stephanie.
Nohea is obsessed with buckles! She can sit in one spot for hours if she had something with buckles to play with. She loves this swing and it's nice because she's distracted while I'm getting ready in the morning. One day she started whining and this is how I found her. Stuck in the swing and she couldn't figure out how to get out! haha!
We got this new shapes toy for her birthday and she loves it! At first she just couldn't figure out how to get the shapes out so here's the frustration face.
Nohea also likes cups and eating ice. One day when I wasn't quick enough, she was lucky enough to get both! Haha! It got really quiet while I was making lunch so I went to check on her. She started squealing excitedly and pointing at all the ice on the floor. I couldn't get mad at her excitement!
Where's Nohea??
There she is!
Leah and her family came for a quick visit on their way to Utah and back again. Nohea looooved her cousins! Here she is playing with Kai.
The weather has been so nice lately and Nohea loves being outside. We often picnic out there while she plays. Here we are having McDonalds.
Hahaha! Nohea kept doing this "yoga" move one day it was cracking me up! She'd get up, move about a half a foot and do it again!
We got this nice water table for Nohea to play with in the summer/hot weather. She loooves it and constantly drenches herself.
Playing with the cousins again on their way back to Arizona. We had a good time visiting!
My mom got Nohea her Easter dress, but couldn't resist this one too! It's beautiful and such a good color on her. I thought it'd be perfect for St. Patricks day since it landed on a Sunday this year.
Nohea likes for me to take her picture, but only when she can see herself too. This is her latest go-to face!
Nohea has been sick before, but she recently was the sickest ever! She ran a fever for 4 days and was so cuddly! This is such a sad face!
This is a quick little video of Nohea's walking skills!
























Best blog update ever! I love you!
ReplyDelete