Saturday, April 6, 2013

Random Pictures.

 For a long time I couldn't get my pictures on my phone to download to the computer, but I finally got it. So now I have to catch up a little.

We went down to help Wyatt's parents move on Nohea's 1st birthday. This is her idea of helping! :) She like eating the "peanuts" used for packing!
 And who could say no to this?
 She also liked eating the ice out of the drink bins! Haha! Daddy taught her that one!
 I just love this  happy face. This was in the car on the way back home.
 Nohea looooves to be outside! We got this little princess tent for her birthday and she loves crawling through the tunnel.
 She has also discovered our garden and trees. She decided she likes dirt and likes to eat it!
 Here she is brilliantly saying she's one! lol! Just kidding, that was just coincidence!

 We took Nohea in for her one year appointment and shots. Our pediatrician also pierces ears in the office so I decided to go ahead and do it. I figured if you're going to do it, you might as well do it at a doctor's office and not some joint in the mall. Nohea was NOT happy about it. She got four shots and to ears pierced. At the office, they have you strip her down to a diaper for her check-ups and after all that she wouldn't let me get her dressed again so we left with her naked. There's a McDonald's close by so we took her there afterwards to get an ice cream. She was better after that!
 Checking out the new earrings!
 Nohea has started coming up to us with this face! She tilts her head over and says "awww..." I love it! She does it to pretty much anything! In  her high chair, shopping carts, toys etc...
 We've also discovered a love for stairs! She's really good at going up, but is still working on coming down.

No comments:

Post a Comment