Nohea wasn't scared. She likes twinkling things so she just kept trying to grab the flame!

We also started solid food around the 4th of July. She did not like rice cereal, but loves oatmeal! I've been mostly making her homemade baby food. So far she loves plums, pears, carrots, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, avacados and butternut squash. The only thing she hates is peas and peaches. I'm sad about that, I love peas!
She loves carrots, but only if they're warm. I tried giving her cold carrots and this is the reaction I got!
She likes to try to feed herself too! Or just chew on the spoon.
She has also started to sit up on her own! She likes to sit up and play in the bath. And of course, she still loves her red solo cup!
Can't have a bath without her rubber ducky!
Auntie Ido and Uncle Blaine came for a quick weekend and visit with Nohea. It's always so fun to hang out with Ido! We had a great time!
Nohea is always kinda shy with people she doesn't know very well, but she warmed up quickly!
Awww...the girls!
Gotta love Ido!
We have also learned to roll over around 5 1/2 months old. She still will NOT be on her tummy! Who knows how she'll learn to crawl!
And we also like to play peek a boo!
Nohea loves her binkie! Her face just lights up when she sees it! I love it!
It was nice to see some pictures I hadn't seen before! Love little Nohea!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so festive in her 4th of July gear! The cold carrot face is the best. She is one chunky little baby! Lucas and Kate are very impressed with her rolling over skills.
ReplyDelete