Friday, August 10, 2012

Visitors

My mom was able to come out a few days after Nohea was born to help us out with the transition. It was nice have a pro here to ask questions to! :)

 Three generations of Cleveland women! Nohea was/is sucha good baby. She would just lay there like a little lump! :) I'm sure all babies do!
 Family shot in the backyard! It was so nice and chilly out. Not too cold, but nice and fresh. Nohea used to like to be outside...now it's 112!
My dad came out at the end of my mom's stay. They watched Nohea so we could go to the movies. We loved having them around...loved having homemade meals and just all around the company. I felt like a zombie the first couple of months...so I'm glad I had someone there to help! :)
 After my parents, my sister Leah and her daughter Aizy came to visit.
 I love this picture of the three girls! :) Aizy had a good time watching Nohea. She was a good little mommy and always asked questions. She's learning early! :)
 Impromptu photoshoot outside. Sorry, I couldn't rotate the picture! She loved sun bathing when the weather was nice.
 Practicing our tummy time. I put my hand on her to show how small she was! I loved those little jeans...
Visiting daddy's work. She was about 1 month old here. I think she liked the jellyfish! :)
Here is Nohea "talking" at one month hold. I loved her little squeaks!

2 comments:

  1. Sophie wondeed what that little squeak was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure has sure grown a lot since these pictures were taken! What a doll :)

    ReplyDelete