Monday, August 20, 2012

Nohea at 3 months

 Clint, Natalie and the kids took us to Lake Mead one day in April. Can you believe we've lived here for 4 years and had never been? It was such a great/fun day! We fed the fish off the docks. They were disgusting! They splashed around getting us all wet! Wyatt of course had to touch them! Ewww....
 Lincoln and Nohea enjoyed hanging out. I love this picture! It looks like Lincoln is telling her stories!
 Can you believe this is Vegas?? So beautiful!
We also got to see the sheep! They ran right past our little picnic. There were lots of babies!

 Nohea in front of the fish. I wish you could see them better, but I think Nohea's face says it all! :)
 Nohea and I took a trip to Arizona for Ryker's baptism. Unfortunately, I didn't take out my camera the whole time!! These are the only pictures I got. Nohea got her first taste of ice cream!
 Nohea and Kai. When Kai was 3 months old I gave him ice cream, so now my sister got to do the same with Nohea!
 I love that Nohea likes to cuddle her blankets when she sleeps! I can't help it...I think she's so cute! :)
 Nohea was really finding her voice by three months. This is her talking face. It always cracked me up!
 We also took her swimming at three months too. Our pool is just across the street from us so it's really convenient. She didn't love it, but didn't hate it either. She mostly kept looking at us like "okay, what now?"  haha!
 I love this picture! It looks like she's running away from daddy!
 Mommy and Nohea. This was her face pretty much the whole time.

Fishy Face!

No comments:

Post a Comment