Thursday, August 9, 2012

Latest News


So I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with the amount of time I have to cover, so I think I'm just going to gloss over the past two years and say the most exciting part. In June of last year, 2011, I discovered I was pregnant. After many years of trying, it was finally here! Wyatt and I were so excited and suprised! Many of you know our struggles and what we overcame to get here. We felt so blessed and like a true miracle was coming our way!


I had a feeling I was pregnant, but didn't want to say anything to Wyatt yet. When I took the pregnancy test at home, I was alone. So when it came back positive, I was so excited to share the news. I took a picture of the positive pregnancy test and texted it to Wyatt at work. Not very creative or cute but I was too excited! Needless to say I waited forever for him to respond, but he never did. So I called him and he didn't answer. Ugh...I was so frustrated! He finally called me back and said "what's up?"...uh...that's it? What's up? I said "did you get my text?" "no" arrrrrggghhh..."well check your messages..." lots of joyous laughter and crying followed!

Luckily, I had just changed positions at work and became a Marketer, so I was a lot more mobile. I was really sick about the first 16 weeks, so on days when I was sicker, it was a lot easier on me! During those times I wondered why I even wanted to get pregnant! The only things I ate for 16 weeks were fruity cereals like Fruit Loops, PB&J, and spaghetti. Wyatt asked me one day when we'd be able to eat real food again! :) But once I passed that hurdle, I looooved being pregnant! Our due date was February 8, 2012. I was grateful to be larger in the winter months here in Vegas. I couldn't imagine being 9 months pregnant in the summer! I felt great and really enjoyed watching the bump grow. We were so happy and a little overwhelmed to discover we were having a girl!


4 Months


Baby Shower 8 Months





1 comment: